Er Natalie, where are your trousers? Ex-EastEnders actress gets shirty during an appearance on Loose Women

By Daily Mail Reporter


Where's ya troosers?: Natalie Cassidy goes bottomless during an appearance on Loose Women on ITV1


Natalie Cassidy may be a busy woman, what with being a new mother and all.

But surely she could have remembered to put some trousers on during an appearance on the ITV1's Loose Women.

The former EastEnders star waltzed on to stage on the daytime chat show in just a white shirt that finished just above her knees.


Natalie, 28, finished off the 'outfit' with a pair of brown suede pumps.

Despite the odd nature of what she'd decided to wear, or not to wear, the newly slim star looked great.

The actress was on the show discussing her weight loss (for which she credited zumba classes) and her recent troubles, resulting from her relationship with Adam Cottrell.

She told the hosts: 'I go to zumba on a Monday and it's absolutely brilliant, there's about 50 women that go and it's such a laugh. And I work really hard.

'Because of the baby, on a Monday night I feel like I'm going out. I get all excited, everyone's like "You're only going to zumba for an hour", but I'm like "Well no, it's like my night out".

Fresh faced: The former EastEnders actress looked great despite her fashion faux pas


'I was doing it before and then once the split happened and everything went on I didn't go for about five or six weeks. And actually going back was really nerve-wracking and really emotional.'

She later added: 'I think everyone goes through stuff in life, we all go through problems I'm not the only one. I'm not like "Poor me, poor me."'

Cassidy hit headlines in May after she had a huge bust up with her former fiancé Adam in front of their baby Eliza, 10 months old.

Problems: Natalie spoke about her weight loss and her recent relationship breakdown


He later pleaded guilty to assault and criminal damage and now has a restraining order under his name.

She started smoking and turned to sleeping pills to numb the pain but soon stopped taking them as she didn’t want to be ‘spaced out’ .

After shedding weight following the split, Natalie, 28, told the Sunday Mirror: ‘I have been through the mill with weight.

Slim pickings: The actress has shed the pounds since her split with ex-fiance Adam Cottrell


But after pulling herself together and getting her health back on track she is now a healthy 9st 7lb.

‘I have been a size six, I’ve been a size 16 – bordering on an 18. But I am a size 10 now, and I feel that I am the weight I should be.’

She added that she had her breasts surgically enlarged to a D cup at the age of 22 when she was a bigger dress size but originally an A cup.

‘I am smaller all over now, so my boobs do look bigger – but I’m not complaining. Who moans about huge knockers and a tiny waist?’ she said.

Natalie says that she started exercising when Eliza was four months old and admits she works very hard to stay in shape because she piles on the pounds very easily.

She recently showed off her figure on a holiday in Turkey and looked happier than we’ve seen her in months.


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...