'I love bread and pasta!' Eva Mendes reveals her unusual diet habits as she shows off her figure in fitness shoot

By SARAH BULL



'I love bread and pasta!' Eva Mendes revealed her diet secrets in a new interview and photoshoot with Zest magazine



She's one of the most attractive actresses in Hollywood at the moment, with her toned figure causing body envy among millions of women worldwide.



But Eva Mendes has revealed that despite eating healthily, she doesn't shy away from carbohydrates in her diet plan.



Posing in a photoshoot for Zest magazine, the 37-year-old actress added bread and pasta are among her most-loved food items.





Curvy but toned: Eva shows off her figure in Reebok EasyTone trainers and apparel as she messes around in the new shoot





She said: 'I focus on the inside out - so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.



'I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though.



'When in doubt, go dark with the food - so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.'



Eva also revealed she maintains her slim figure with regular trips to the gym, as well as frequent yoga sessions.





Smiles all round: The actress looks in good spirits as she reclines on the carpet





In the new shoot, Eva is seen wearing Reebok EasyTone trainers and apparel throughout, and admits she is a huge fan of the fitness brand.



She said: 'I’ve been wearing Reebok since back in the day! But their range of toning products are just perfect for me.



'They keep me toned while I go about my everyday chores, while I’m walking my dog or running around doing errands.





Fitness fanatic: Eva has regular gym workouts and yoga sessions to maintain her slim figure





The full interview appears in the September issue of Zest magazine, on sale tomorrow









source : dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...