Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby [Video]

Cee Lo Green latest music video for his single "Cry Baby" is out and features Jaleel White.

White was known for his Steve Urkel role in the hit ABC/CBS sitcom “Family Matters,”.

Cee Lo Green’s Cry Baby’s theme feat a 1960′s theme and White dances while he lip-syncs the Cee Lo tune to a bevy of beauties.

White was supposed to make a one-time appearance on Family Matters, but he lucky to win the starring role.

“If you ever see me do that character again, take me out and put a bullet in my head and put me out of my misery,” he said after the series ended.

In 2001, Jaleel White graduated from UCLA with a degree in film and television and has had a slew of small parts in movies and television shows. He also is a screenwriter.

Check out the Cee Lo Green’s Cry Baby video below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...