TOWIE's Gemma Collins proudly shows off her slimmed-down figure in tight gym gear as she continues weight loss journey

By Sarah Bull





She stunned The Only Way Is Essex fans earlier this year when she was photographed displaying her 17-stone figure in a crop top and shorts during a very public workout session.



But it seems Gemma Collins has stuck to her promise to slim down, and already looks well on her way to achieving her aim of becoming a size 12.



The 30-year-old star was seen showing off her much thinner figure in a tight pink top and black leggings as she left her gym in Essex last week.



Significantly slimmer: The Only Way Is Essex star Gemma Collins showed off her much slimmer figure in tight workout gear as she left her gym in Essex last week





Gemma looked significantly slimmer in the workout gear, which drew attention to her waist and her much flatter stomach.



The TOWIE star has been exercising regularly and even recently attended the No 1 Bootcamp in a bid to shed her excess pounds.



After revealing earlier this year she weighed a hefty 17-and-a-half stone, Gemma said she would love to get back down to a size 12.



Grabbing a drink: A thirsty Gemma takes a long swig of water as she leaves the gym, accompanied by a friend





Reflecting on her weight gain, she told New! magazine: 'It's about my health. I don't want to be unhealthy. I'd say I am still proud of my curves, but I want to be healthy. I know I'm obese and it's not doing me any good.



'I can’t say I only ate salad because, clearly, I do overindulge. But I’m not a sumo wrestler, I’m a human being. I want the old Gemma back.



'I say I am still proud of my curves, but I want to be healthy. I know I'm obese and it's not doing me any good.



'I'm never going to be tiny, I would look ill, but I need to lose a few stone.'



The start of the journey: Gemma displayed her 17-stone figure in a black crop top and shorts during a session with a trainer at the No 1 Bootcamp back in April





As well as exercising and eating healthily, Gemma has also tried her luck with a few HYPOXI sessions - a new therapy which targets fat using advanced vacuum technology.



She wrote on her Twitter page: 'Thank you for today HYPOXI is great.'



Gemma has also been keeping her followers updated on her Twitter page on her progress, as well as inspiring others to lose weight.



She tweeted: 'To all the lovely tweeters contacting me about weightless (sic) you all can do it !!!! Think of your goal but please remain healthy #earntreats.'







source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...