'I'm happy with the way I look': TOWIE's Lauren Goodger insists she is secure with her size ten figure

By Daily Mail Reporter





The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger has come forward to insist that despite reports saying she's not happy with her weight, she is secure with her size 10 figure.



The 24-year-old star told Star magazine she is fed up with constant criticism over her curvy physique, and is more than happy with her current size.



Lauren's revelations come after it was claimed she was jealous of her fellow TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh's toned and lithe figure.



'I'm happy with the way I look': The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger insists she is happy with her size 10 figure





Lauren said: 'I’m really annoyed by a lot of stories I’ve seen this week. I don’t feel insecure about my figure, I’m happy with the way I look.'



Asked how often she works out, Lauren replied: 'It’s never a regular thing with me, it could be once a week or twice a week, depending on what’s going on.



'I’m still a size ten and if you look from series one I’ve not changed much.



Curvy and proud: Lauren told Star magazine she is fed up with the constant comments about her weight





'I’m bored of talking about it all the time - at the end of the day people might go on about my weight, but I’m the one engaged to Mark and happy.'



Lauren also spoke about reports her TOWIE castmate Amy Childs has lost too much weight in recent weeks.



She said: 'I saw her a couple of days ago and she does look very slim - but she doesn’t look too skinny.



'She's just very slim': Lauren also said she doesn't think TOWIE castmate Amy Childs has lost too much weight



'I know she’s been training very hard. She’s really motivated and sees a personal trainer, which is really good.



'I think she had a lovely figure before and I don’t want her to get too thin because she’ll lose that sexiness - it’s nice to have a bit of a body as well.



'I’m not a fan of being too skinny.'

Lauren also told Star magazine she is thrilled that her fiancé Mark Wright had been cleared of using threatening behaviour in a fight outside his bar earlier this year.



She said: 'I’m so pleased because he’s not a violent person. Now he’s been found not guilty it just proves it.



'With all the sleepless nights and nightmare we’ve been through I was just like, "Wow that’s so good." I can breathe again.



'Finally we can get on with our lives. It has taken a weight off our shoulders.'





Relief: Lauren also said she is thrilled her fiancé Mark Wright was cleared of using threatening behaviour earlier this year





source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...