'It blew me away': Guest judge Katie Holmes lends some star power to So You Think You Can Dance ahead of finale

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER



Animated: Katie Holmes made an appearance as a guest judge on U.S. TV show So You Think You Can Dance last night



Actress Katie Holmes returned as a guest judge TV's So You Think You Can Dance.



The Hollywood star was thrilled to be invited back onto the panel for part one of Wednesday night's season finale.



It wasn't the first time the 32-year-old Broadway performer has graced the expert panel with her presence and she and her daughter Suri are avid fans of the hit Fox show.





Big fan: The actress sat on the panel and told host Cat Deeley she was a big fan of the programme





She wore a white blouse and left her long, brunette locks loose over her shoulders.



Katie told her pal, presenter Cat Deeley: 'I'm so excited to be back, I love these dancers so much. I love you too, congratulations on your Emmy nomination.



'I've been working on a lot of films, I have 'Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark' coming out this August so I'm very excited. Thank you for having me.'





Leggy: Deeley chats to one of the four finalist, Tadd Guaddang. Two winners will be selected in tomorrow's programme





The former Dawson's Creek star, who is married to Tom Cruise, said she was 'blown away' by the high-energy jazz, Broadway, hip-hop and disco routines performed by the four finalists.



She told contenders Melanie Moore and Marko Germar: 'I loved it, you guys are so strong and beautiful and the expression on your faces makes me want to dance,' she smiled.



'You're so energetic and I believe the story that you're telling. Amazing, way to go.'





Helping hand: Katie joined Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy and Kenny Ortega. It's not the first time the keen dancer has appeared on the show





Wanting to win it? Contestants, from left, Marko Germar, Sasha Mallory, Melanie Moore and Tadd Gadduang





source: dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...