'If I had that job I would only wear a dress once': Now Kelly Osbourne takes a swipe at Kate Middleton

By Daily Mail Reporter


Outspoken: Kelly Osbourne appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno yesterday


Kelly Osbourne has turned her critical eye onto Kate Middleton.

Days after slamming Christina Aguilera's fuller figure and calling her a 'fat b****' the star of E!'s Fashion Police has taken a swipe Duchess of Cambridge.

She appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and told him she thinks Kate shouldn't recycle her wardrobe.


'In England they are like look how thrifty she's being, showing the British public that the Royals are in a recession as well,' she said.

'Only in this country they call it a faux pas.'

Kelly said Kate's duties should entitle her to throw or give away her clothes at the end of every day.

She fumed: 'Well I'm sorry but if I had that job I would only wear it once.

'If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy, at least I can get a new dress every day.'

Recycling her wardrobe: Kate Middleton at Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's wedding this month and right, in 2006

Being thrifty or a fashion faux pas? The Duchess at a pre-wedding party for Zara and Mike and right, on her visit to LA last month


Leno chimed in: 'How about underpants? Would you throw them away?'
Kelly replied: 'Well, if I could I would.

'That's a really good idea actually.'

During the interview Kelly had to confront some of her own faux pas when Leno produced a picture of the last time she had been on the show when The Osbounes was on air and she refused to sit on the seat and instead slouched on the couch.

Having a laugh: The blonde was on the show to promote E!'s Fashion Police

Flashback: Kelly was mortified when Leno showed her a clip of the last time she was on his show


'That's hilarious,' Leno said in a sarcastic tone.

'It's not,' said Kelly. 'Its disrespectful and I look like a little s**t.'

Kelly was then quizzed whether her own weight loss since appearing on Dancing With The Stars had enabled her to become a fashionista.

Kelly said: 'No one takes fashion advice from a fat person - they don't.

'Unfortunately that's the world we live in.

'I've always had this little fashion voice inside me but nobody would pay attention and that's fine - I understand that's the way the world works.'


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...