[VIDEO] Gene Simmons Family Jewels Finale: Gene Simmons Proposes Shannon Tweed

The legendary rocker KISS frontman Gene Simmons proposes to girlfriend 54-years old a former Playboy Playmate of the Year Shannon Tweed on “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” finale on Tuesday’ (10/9c, A&E).

61-years old KISS bassist Gene Simmons finally proposed to longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed, “I’ve never said those words to anybody. And I don’t ever want to… funny, I used to watch movies where they say I can’t live without you, but for me it’s true.” This was really a romantic finale, when Gene says to Tweed, “I come with so much baggage, but you’re the only friend I’ve got. You’re the only one I love…and you’re the only one I ever will love”.


n a June interview with the Today show, Shannon said their relationship status wasn’t looking great. The couple are joined by their two children, Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19. And now on tonight’s “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” finale on Tuesday’ (10/9c, A&E), Gene Simmons drops to his knee, causing Shannon to gasp in surprise and burst into tears. ‘Please marry me,’ he says.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...