Too cool for school: Cher Lloyd says her 'unhappy' critics just have 'insecurities' - and reveals her bizarre crush on Mr Bean

By Nadia Mendoza


Tattooed tearaway: She's not even 18, but feisty Cher Lloyd has a mature attitude


Most teenagers would crumble at the barrage of backlash Cher Lloyd has received.

But the little fighter has hushed her critics by saying they're just 'insecure'.

The Malvern pop princess says the only reason people are so quick to bully her is because they're 'unhappy' themselves.


But with Simon Cowell's support, nearly half a million Twitter supporters and a debut album on the way, she is the one having the last laugh.

Cher, soon to be 18, even addressed the issues in her first single Swagger Jagger, singing: 'Hi hater/ Kiss kiss/ See you later.'

Having catapulted into the spotlight by coming fourth on last year's X Factor, the petite star has matured beyond her years.

She said: 'Some people find it hard to come to terms with the fact that everyone is different.

'I think it all boils down to their own insecurities - if you’re unhappy with yourself, you’re going to pick on someone else, and that’s what they’re doing. I feel sorry for them.'

Speaking of her upcoming track, she said: 'There are certain lines in the song that basically explain that, no matter what I do, people won’t stop writing about me and talking about me all the time.

'I’m still in people’s minds, whether they like me or they hate me.'

Cher said she still speaks to Syco boss Cowell, saying: 'We have a really good relationship - it’s a truthful one.

'If there’s anything that he doesn’t feel will benefit me or lead me in the right direction, he’ll give me advice, which is the whole reason I went to the show - for his advice.

'To see whether I was good enough. He’s like an uncle. Uncle Si!

'Yeah, I do text him. I never put kisses though! Always a smiley face.'

Cheeky: Singer has a lot of attitude and has learned to ignore her 'haters'

Attitude: Cher sports multi-coloured hair as she performs at T4 On The Beach


She also credited her fans with giving her strength, adding: 'It’s really good. I call them my brats because they’re feisty.

'I don’t even have to open my mouth - they do it for me. I couldn’t do it without them.'

Cher also revealed her latest bizarre crush, telling Bliss: 'I’ve got a crush on Mr Bean.

'But not the actual actor (Rowan Atkinson) - the character. If I could have a boyfriend like that for a day, I think I’d be very, very happy, because he doesn’t speak does he?

'He’s just like "Teddy, teddy". I’ve got his name in one of my songs - it goes, "Please don’t say a thing, Mr Bean." Its great isn’t it?'

Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger Click here


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...