Putting up a smokescreen? 'Wholesome' Vanessa Hudgens has a sneaky cigarette on a night out in Hollywood

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Smoking hot: Vanessa Hudgens is caught puffing on a cigarette as she and a friend cruise through Hollywood

She's one of Disney's poster girls and has crafted something of a wholesome image due to that role.

But Vanessa Hudgens appears to have a naughty habit that could tarnish that butter-wouldn't-melt image.

The 22-year-old was caught smoking during a drive through Hollywood - and tried to hide the evidence.


Busted: The actress soon ditched the offending cigarette before getting out the car


While cruising down La Cienega and Santa Monica, photographers caught the actress having a puff on a cigarette while in the passenger seat of a companion's car.

However, Vanessa was none too pleased at being caught having a cheeky puff and soon ditched the smoking evidence before jumping out of her car in a loose fitting see-through grey dress and knee-high boots.

It's not the first time Vanessa has seen her image tarnished.


Caught out: Vanessa appears to be rather peeved at being photographed while smoking


Vanessa, who poses with a pair of kittens on the cover of the new issue of America's Glamour magazine, also tells how she gets scared on the red carpet.

She added: 'When I was younger, I used to be super, super shy. I still find myself being scared of things.'

'Going to events gives me such anxiety,' she told the publication.

'I get hot flashes! I can't breathe, and I get claustrophobic. It's a very odd business. I do it because I love acting, but I don't know if I'll ever get used to it.'

Coincidence: Vanessa was pictured leaving a shop yesterday with a large cigarette ad in the background



Shopping trip: The actress hit Sherman Oaks a couple of days ago with her sister Stella


source: dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...