Hot mama! Abbey Crouch shows off her endlessly long legs as she takes on summer's hottest trend in a short suit

By SARAH BULL


Hot mama! Abbey Crouch shows off her incredible post-baby figure in a short suit as she steps out in Liverpool

She gave birth just four months ago but quickly bounced back into shape.

And Abbey Crouch has been using every opportunity to show off her post-baby figure to the best of her ability in recent weeks.

The 25-year-old star yesterday decided to display her endlessly long legs as she embraced summer style in the trend of the moment - the short suit.


Leggy lady: Abbey teamed her suit with a pair of black sandals as she and a friend attended an event

Abbey opted for a khaki pair of shorts and matching jacket as she stepped out in Liverpool for the launch of a new laser skin clinic.

The model mother teamed her shorts suit with a pair of black sandals and added an animal-print handbag to complete her look.

Abbey said previously that she was keen to regain her sense of style after giving birth to her first child with husband Peter Crouch, daughter Sophia.


Posing up: The 25-year-old star previously said she was looking forward to upping her fashion stakes after giving birth to daughter Sophia

Shortly after the birth, Abbey said: 'While most of my friends came to my baby shower with toys and baby clothes, my stylist Angie Smith bought me red leather hotpants!

'I can't wait to wear them. I'm determined not to start dressing like I'm 45 years old now that I'm a mum.'

And, in a recent interview with Esquire magazine, Abbey, who previously made it to the final of Britain's Next Top Model, admitted she can't help posing when there's a camera pointed at her.


Smiles all around: Abbey attended the opening of a new laser skin clinic in Liverpool


'I used to say if it happened I’d die happy, but now I’ve got a baby I can’t die, because I’ve got to look after her.'

Meanwhile, it's back to business as usual for Abbey, as she returned to work on This Morning yesterday after her maternity leave.


Back to work: Abbey returned to work on This Morning yesterday and revealed she will be taking her new husband's surname of Crouch


And, as she returned to her fashion slot on the show, Abbey told hosts Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes she would no longer be going by her pre-married name of Clancy.

Abbey explained: 'No, I think I'd like to have the same name as my baby and we can all be a little Crouchy family! Or big Crouchy's!'

Abbey and Peter tied the knot on June 30 in a lavish ceremony at Stapleford Park hotel in Leicestershire.


Meet Mrs Crouch! Abbey married footballer Peter Crouch last month


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...