Gene Simmons Family Jewels : Finale Episode

Gene Simmons Family Jewels Finale Episode, what's your thought?

The marriage proposal seen in previews for Tuesday night's finale of A&E's "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" may be moot, according to rocker Simmons' longtime partner, Shannon Tweed, who says their 28-year relationship is over. "You're seeing this happy family but in my heart, I am dying," Tweed recently told People magazine.

The proposal -- in which Kiss bassist Simmons, 61, told 1982 Playboy Playmate of the Year Tweed, 54, "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got, you're the only one I've ever loved" -- was taped months ago. Tweed told People that since then, she has moved from their Los Angeles home and there was "slim chance" for a reconciliation. "I need some sort of commitment," she said.

What do you think of the Gene Simmons Family Jewels finale episode? On tonight’s season finale, Gene took Shannon to Belize and had only one question on his mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...