Embarrassment for Charlotte Church as video emerges of her 'with underwear round ankles'

By Daily Mail Reporter


New look: A newly redhead Charlotte Church at a charity gig in Powys, Wales over the weekend, where the alleged incident took place


Charlotte Church has reached a new low after she was apparently videoed with her underwear around her ankles.

In the video, it seems the 25-year-old newly-redhead singer is leaning against the side of a van with a man, who looks like Powell, leaning on top of her.

After the incident, which took place at around 10pm on Saturday night, the woman is seen with her knickers around her ankles as she is led back to the party.


The incident came after mother-of-two Charlotte performed the Welsh national anthem at the party at Glanusk Park, Powys, in aid of a children's hospital of which she is patron.

Charlotte, who also unveiled her new bright red hair over the weekend, is no stranger to embarrassing herself while drunk.

Before she had her children, three-year-old Ruby and Dexter, two, with ex-fiancé Gavin Henson, Charlotte said in an interview she loved getting drunk on nights out.

Careful! Charlotte appears to take a tumble while holding a microphone at the event


She said: 'I can sink 'em! If I'm home, I'll start with a Cheeky Vimto - double port and a bottle of WKD Blue in the same glass. It tastes just like Vimto or Ribena. They're lethal.

'Once I'm out, I'll have about 10 double vodkas. Then I'm pretty much KO'ed. But if I'm in London, the club owners give me loads of bottles of free champagne. I hate champagne. I still drink it though.'

However, Charlotte then added: 'I don't actually like alcohol. If I'm having a meal I'll have a lemonade.

'The only time I drink is to get p***ed and dance like a crazy woman.'

Charlotte has been dating singer-songwriter Jonathan since they met while working on her most recent album Back To Scratch last summer.

Together: Charlotte and Powell, seen last month, were at the event together


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...