Tips For Success In Selling And Shopping ONline

Selling online, including using social networking sites, now more and more ogled. Business owners take advantage of business opportunities of practical, easy and cheap. Women are listed as among the most widely used this opportunity. The number of women who do business online in for example, is higher than men. Items sold are also more dealing with the world of womanhood, such as fashion products and baby gear.

Social networking site that integrates with e-commerce features, Multiply Commerce, led with 35,000 more online stores at According to the survey Alexa, Multiply ranks number one in the category of e-commerce, said Daniel Tumiwa, Country Manager Indonesia Multiply, Multiply a press conference on the sidelines of Commerce in Jakarta, Wednesday (18/5/2011) ago.

According to Daniel, this online business opportunity attracted many women. As many as 60 percent of women registered to sell at Multiply. While the remaining 40 percent were male. Most perpetrators of online sales come from young women. Considered more profitable online business, with revenue greater than the work as an employee.

Shopping and online business into his world of women. No wonder because it is the holder of women in the household shopping decisions. Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu repeatedly passed this statement on various occasions. That women are the decision makers shop for herself and her family.

Back to Daniel's statement, online shopping at Multiply also dominated the fashion product and baby gear. "There are 8000 products listed in Multiply Commerce, mostly fashion and baby gear," he admitted.

Again, women have no control. Shopping online is not just a women's lifestyle, but also a gap that examined women as an opportunity to increase revenue. Understanding that women are fond of online shopping, the weather was also keen to use this opportunity to sell. Strength of women's network, ultimately making them powerless to himself, and contribute to the family economy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...