Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Heat Up in Maui, Hawaii

Justin Bieber and his gal pal girlfriend Selena Gomez share a playful kiss as they enjoy the ocean waves during their vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Sexy Saleena Gomez showed off her fabulous physique in a pink bikini, while Bieber displayed his new ribcage tattoo. WATCH Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Romantic Gateway In Hawaii:

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have recently decided to take a vacation together, this was yet again another major sign that they were pretty serious as a  couple. “Web’s most searching ‘BABY’ was spotted back in the arms of girlfriend Selena Gomez last night as the couple took in an intimate concert in Costa Mesa, California.

Billboard Music Award night’s biggest shocker (Watch Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Kiss At Billboard Music Awards) came when Justin Bieber proudly kissed Selena Gómez, in the mouth after Far East Movement and Snoop Dogg announced that he had won the “Top New Artist of the Year” award.

"I'm 17 and I want to thank God because he has blessed me so much," Bieber said at the podium on Sunday as Gomez and his mother looked on proudly. Gomez recently said that she wasn't going to try to hide her romance anymore. "I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18 and I'm going to fall in love," she said.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...