Rebecca Black Profile

It seems that many people find the song Rebecca Black "Friday " over the weekend even though this song got negative reviews. Monday, March 21 videos have been viewed more than 30 million people. Exceed video clips Buzzworthy.

The Mother Monster reportedly lost 8 million viewers on YouTube with a girl 13 years - Born This Way video has been viewed 22 million times. Video "Friday" video was released just about a week ago and the cost to make just $ 2,000.

Rebecca Black has also appeared TV screen and print publications. He is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22, and recently did photohoot to People magazine. "Photoshoot with @ peoplemag right now! SO MUCH FUN!! Also Jammin 'to my man, @ justinbieber <3 SHAWTY Mane! (;" tweetnya content. Last week, Rebecca appeared on "Good Morning America", performing unplugged versions of single and talk about Justin Bieber. "I have Bieber fever, I am in love with Justin Bieber," he said. "That Would just be ... oh my gosh, just thinking of it Gives me butterflies. ... Justin, if you're watching this right now, would you do a duet with me? That would be unreal, that Would just make my life " The young girl defending the "Friday" that came with the attacks of criticism because of its silly lyrics. "This song interesting," he said. Speaking about the criticism of the skill of singing, he stated, "I thought I had talent at some level, I do not think I'm the worst singer, but I do not think I'm a singer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...