PINKAN MAMBO SULIT UNTUK AKTING NANGIS


Pinkan plunge into acting. Many of the difficulties he had faced in his new world, one of them while acting crying.

"It's hard to make the scene crying. I got all the people I tanyain temuin, how to cry. I was always asking questions, because this new program for me, "said Pinkan met while shower movie Bloody Blankets at Planet Hollywood, Jakarta, Monday (07/12/2010).

On the other hand, enjoys Pinkan own that turned out not far from the profession he really is. In this film she played a cafe owner and a singer.

"My role away from baseball, singing, hence the more internalized and contribute the maximum. Regardless of the opportunity given to a professional career for me, I think it was useful. I'm so glad, "said Pinkan.

In this horror film genre, running with the singer was playing with Roy Marten and Enno Lerian. Pinkan admitted to not give up, because it plays a role in the film there are also elements edukasinya.

"This could provide career development progress for me," he said.

As the first debut in acting, Pinkan not ashamed to ask anyone during shooting took place. He felt there was a new challenge.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...