FOTO FOTO SEKSI LINA SULE ( ISTRI KOMEDIAN SULE SUTISNA )


Beginning with the narrative of a friend who knows the name of Lina Salon Sule famous comedian's wife, Sule, dicatut his name by others, Sule finally understood why his wife's salon became more quiet than usual. And when interviewed exclusively KapanLagi.com ™, one of these SOS personnel were vent.

"So there are my friends in the arts happens to him, happened to him again on stage in a celebration what it is and on behalf of Salon Lina periasnya Sule. Lina was my wife. Well, there my friends have heard from people who call it a complaint with a budget of hundreds of million. I do not know my friend's and also do you know siapanya, where people, cuman she was shocked. He's convinced he's really from my wife, but fitting into my wife asked, apparently not because my wife is always calling when someone not represented while he talked to who have a celebration that he was an assistant to my wife, "the story of Sule when met exclusively by KapanLagi.com ™ in one of the studios in the area of Jewel, Jaksel, Wednesday (28/04).

Inevitably, the wife of Sule was disappointed with the action name the individual that profiteer. The problem is, people who hire actors to feel disappointed with their services.

"A little disappointed I was. People who have a celebration that complaint, it would get me embarrassed. To my knowledge, the price is not hundreds of millions, tens and only depends on who summoned him. Yes, if my wife's marriage, prewedding," said Sule.

Moreover, lately, so a little salon Sule wife deserted than usual. This may be also caused by the individual that mendompleng name Sule Lina Salon.

"Pantesan during this month or a bit quiet, not like ever. If it had quite alone have 4.6 in a month. Now sometimes one, not even there last month. There was no question that use," complained Sule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...