KRISDAYANTI AKAN MENIKAH DENGAN RAUL LEMOS ?

wedding plans and Raul Lemos Kris Kristofferson has reached the ears of her ex-husband, Anang Hermansyah. However, these two young men, responding to light and support to immediately end the period of widowed women from Batu, East Java.

"If I say, well, that I hear a Yanti's going to marry me support, I am very happy that it was not for long anymore (himself)," he said when met at the birthday event INSERT, in Building Trans Corp., South Jakarta, Thursday (15 / 07) night.

But when asked about the status of the prospective husband Kris Kristofferson, which until now still has a wife, who was accompanied by Anang Syahrini declined comment.

"Well if I dont know about that," he said turning to the woman who stood beside him.

In essence, Anang Krisdayanti supports marriage with anyone, no matter the origin of Timor Leste's entrepreneurs. Moreover, as ex-husband, had no ties whatsoever.

"Oh yes (agree, red), and the fact that it did not need approval persetejuan me and anybody," he concluded.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...