Nicole Scherzinger sexy picture with bikini hot


beautiful singer and actress has revealed that after rejection of the audition ad that followed, he became more motivated to try. Although the rejection was quite a disappointment, but it did not deter her to pursue a career became a successful actress.

"And I've missed some great movie I auditioned for this. I've been so close to this great work, but it turns out I never get it, "commentator Nicole.

"I once auditioned this kind. I am hopeless. Why do not they just tell me to dance for audition? If I were asked to dance, of course I will be able to dance with a very spectacular,"said Nicole again.

32-year-old actress continues to express disappointment at failing to get a job. He felt very disappointed because he really needed the job to earn money. However, with this rejection, Nicole actually became more motivated to reach their dreams.

"I've struggled and worked hard to get the job. The jury wanted the perfect dance for their ads. But when I showed my dance, they say that the dance I was very bad, "said Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...