Britney Spears and Enrique Iglesias on Forthcoming Summer Tour

In the news today, Britney Spears confirmed her forthcoming summer tour. Fans were more surprised when Pop singer added that she's going with Enrique Iglesias to, saying  “I’m going on tour with Enrique Iglesias in June.”

Spears huge announcement were made in between songs at her pretaped San Francisco show on “Good Morning America,”

Huge number of fans were gathered at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium to enjoy Spears' shimmy way through Femme Fatale tracks “Hold It Against Me,” “Big Fat Bass” and her latest single, “Till the World Ends,” in varying body-hugging sexy costumes.

“Thank you so much for all your love and support. You guys are beautiful,” she told the audience. “I love it. I love music. It’s my world. It’s my everything.”

“As a huge Britney fan, it was amazing,” Pollo Del Mar told us. “I was excited just to have Britney Spears here in San Francisco, but to participate and be a part of it was amazing.

What's your take on this? Are you going to watch the music icons perform together?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...