Kanye West, should Taylor Swift's fans forgive him?

I just visited Kanye West's Twitter account today and noticed most of his tweets contains "forgive", "grown" and the most latest (as of this writing) I'm sorry Taylor. I was really surprised that it was all about Taylor Swift and people who still hate him after a year of what he did to her during the MTV Video Music Awards 2009.


Well, I decided to copy Kanye's entire page's tweets cause this is entirely historic. I feel like, the entire page should be saved for music industry's history.  I retained the links so that it could still be visited and read. 


I guess Kanye really grow up this time around. Not really a big fan of both artist but I think Taylor's fans should forgive the guy.
  1. It starts with this...
  2. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.
  3. I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile.
  4. I wish they could accept that I've grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can.
  5. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings.
  6. I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time.
  7. I've hurt, I've bled, I've learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater
  8. When I right songs like Heartless I always say "is this melody good enough to be a country song or a broadway song?"
  9. TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC
  10. Why was it made into such a race issue. Taylor loves rap music... I love country music.
  11. There's a layer of... Entertainment... we are entertainers and this is only TV... not the War
  12. There's a layer of... hey Kanye said what I was thinking
  13. A year later where do we stand?
  14. WHO BENEFITED FOR REAL PEOPLE???!!!!!!!!
  15. Walk with me people... let's break this down for real now. I might get in trouble again lol?
  16. MTV? JAY LENO? BEYONCE? ALL FORMS OF MEDIA? TAYLOR? KANYE WEST? Who gained? Who lost?
  17. You've got the Media play... Who benefitted off of the moment?
  18. You've got a layer of... What is reality? You really want this guy to die over an award show???!! wooooooow .....
  19. You've got a layer of order... this is how things are spose to go this is how it's always been etc.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...