FOTO SEXY PRESENTER REALITY TV KHLOE KARDASHIAN HOT


Reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian, finally answered all the criticism directed at him in cyberspace. With a bold and assertive, he called them who booed and gave her negative words on the internet as a "coward."

Socialite was apparently feeling tired the subject of gossip on the internet. And he also criticized the pembencinya back to his blog.

Even so, Khloe insisted that if they've talked about him on the forums actually work in his favor. Section, the news could add to the popularity and TV ratings show that saved Keeping UP WITH THE INTERNATIONAL KHLOE KARDASHIANS and KOURTNEY TAKE Miami.

In a posting on his site, he writes, "I'm a little confused why people are so 'hate' me even watched all my movements and they know nothing about me (although it is true or false).'s Funny to imagine people are called ' hater 'was sitting at the computer and eager to write about it. "

"Looks like a lot of you have never met face to face with me and you never say it in front of me. It must be because you are a coward. You do not have the courage. You are now in front of me there can only give compliments only. Thank you because you've improve the rating of two TV shows that kubintangi because of the comments you wrote, obviously you've seen it. pembenciku Thank you all! You guys really made me feel better. God bless. I hope you're proud of yourselves. I am very proud on you! " Khloe information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...