[UPDATE] Selena Gomez, "I Was 'Malnourished' and 'Exhausted"

Selena Gomez has taken to the stage for the first time since her emergency trip to the hospital on Thursday last week. She weeted a health update, and thanked her fans for support. Her boyfriend Justin Bieber must be relieved, as he canceled an appearance in Vancouver when he got word that his leading lady was sick, “Feeling much better, thank you all for being so understanding.”

"I was just very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted," the “Who Says” singer told reporters today, when asked about the cause of her health scare.

"I want to thank you so much for coming," Gomez, 18, told more than 500 young fans at the outdoor mall. "If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here. ... I love you guys very much."

Justin Bieber's gal pal girlfriend tweeted, “Can’t wait to see you all today at Santa Monica Place for the Monte Carlo kick off.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...