NY Sen. Ruben Diaz thinks he has Made History


Oh Ruben... After he gave his 'Best Actress in a Drama' scene last Friday; he is now playing a new role, History Maker.

But before I get there, Ruben goes on a rant about how Christians lost the gay marriage battle:
We have to organize better. The problem with the Christian movement, with the Christians and pastors, is that they pray too much and act too little," the Bronx state senator told CP.

Diaz has blamed the failure to block gay marriage in New York on switch-vote Republicans for "becoming a tool of the Democratic party" and in part on Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos for allowing the bill to come to a vote.
Don't you love it? You got to blame somebody, right? But here's the part that gets me:
I made history. I'm the only New York State Democrat that voted against the bill. I will wear it as a badge of honor," he said.

"No one will make abandon my faith. No one can make me change my life. I love Jesus. All what I am or what I do, all of what I have is because of His grace."

When asked what he thought about Republican Sen. Mark Grisanti of Buffalo, who went against his Catholic faith and original position to eventually vote "yes" on the gay marriage bill, Diaz said he would back any churches that wanted to "teach him a lesson."
Boy please, this mess right here

You didn't make history, you just made a fool of yourself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...