Pics of the Christopher Reeve 'Superman' Statue


Last night, I went to the L.A. Hero Complex Film Festival to see Superman I and II (The Donner Cut which I do not recommend) with the guests of the night: director Richard Donner, Geoff Johns and Jim Lee.

I have to say seeing 'Superman The Movie' on the big screen was emotional for me. Seeing Christopher reminded me of so many things from my childhood and my attraction to him as a budding gay kid.

But the another event was the revealing of the life-like statue of Christopher. OMG y'all, this statue is pure art. It's so real and scary to look at (and y'all know I love scary things). But in all, it was beautiful. I kind of captured the spirit of Christopher as Superman. Very powerful to see up close and personal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...