Penelope Cruz Always Look Sexy To Seduce Men


Penelope Cruz's main job is an actress even though she also often became involved commercials and social activities. Apparently, in between activities that are very dense, bloody beautiful Spanish actress has a unique hobby. He likes to tease men. She says this one activity can make them feel more alive.

"I like to flirt, like most other women. I like to tease. You could say that I like people and I love this life," says Penelope Cruz as quoted by Splash News. Of course, this activity could not he do it again after he married last year, Javier Bardem. Penelope now housewives. He has just blessed with a son named Leo.

In addition to no longer like to tease him, now Penelope Cruz also feel more relaxed. He no longer workaholic as ever. "I no longer feel guilty if I'm not working. Previously, when I returned to Spain from America, I was not able to enjoy the holidays again - how to lay on the beach and relax. I used to lock myself in the bathroom and check emails on the BlackBerry me, "he continued later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...