Finding Nemo,my favorite quotes

As a fan of Pixar/Disney animation, one of my favorite is Finding Nemo. It has so many moral stories embedded in it. A story of two different fish with exact opposite of perspective in life. Marlin, dad fish of Nemo, who is very pessimistic in life while Dory (the fish with a short term memory who goes with Marlin to find Nemo) was very optimistic. There were many scenes to prove it.

For instance,when Marlin and Dory was inside the whale.

Marlin: The water's going down. It's-it's-it's going down!
Dory: Hmm. Are you sure about that?
Marlin: Look! Already it's half-empty.
Dory: Hmm... I'd say it's half-full.
Marlin: Stop that! It's half-empty!

Aside from moralities, here's another quotes where I laughed hard.

Crush: Okay. Squirt here will now give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
Squirt: Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today. Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There's a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it.
Marlin: It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it.
[to Squirt]
Marlin: Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...