Have you ever thought about the different parts of yourself? You know the gay side, the masculine side, the weak side and the dark side of you.
I actually sat down and wrote them out, so here they are:
- My 'Mommy' side - I'm usually the caregiver and the opinionated one of my friends. I give tough love to my pals and keep it real. I can be a bit harsh, but I do it out of love.
- My 'Whitley' side - I'm a former snob and a child from an upper middle class background; so my taste in clothes, eyeglasses, food and style is a bit bougie. It's not the best thing about me, but it's a part of me.
- My 'Guy' side - That only comes out in the gym. I kinda giggle at myself when this side comes through. But it fades when I'm on the treadmill, listening to disco.
- My 'Geeky' side - Well, I think y'all see this side through the blog.
- My 'Work' side - I can multitask like a mofo. Once I get into making charts, assessment or reports there's no stopping me.
- My 'Dark' side - When I get angry, it's serious. One example is when I had a hit and run, I tried to hunt down the guys that hit me. I had no idea what I would have done, I just know I wanted revenge. I might need to keep that in check.
- My, well 'Tremaine' side - This is my sexual side (Tremaine is my middle name). To be honest, this is a side I'm learning to be more comfortable with. My Southern upbringing has kept me from being a whore hound, but 7 years ago I explored my sexual side. Turns out, I'm open to different things but I'm still a prude at heart.
- My 'Big Mouth' side - I'm an extrovert. I love people and talking, so I can be the party boi.
- My 'Mule' side - I can be stubborn and set in my ways. I hate to be wrong about anything, but I'm a lot better than I was 10 years ago.